Not sleeping well lately, despite my early-to-bed and relaxation efforts of last night. Strangely enough, though, I have stayed VERY awake at work, despite my somnambulance elsewhere.
*makes a face*
Brain is all melty now; spoke with *too many* cranky people on the phone today. Bleah. Everyone wants everything YESTERDAY. And my crystal ball is *broken*. Uber-bleah.
*makes another face*
Going home to go splat, after having dinner, and reading new booky goodness (Kushiel's Dart). Thank goodness tomorrow is the start of the weekend. Need time and space.... and MORE SLEEP.
Ye gods and little fishes! It is dastardly bright out, and I have forgotten my Portable Dark (aka sunglasses).
Woe is me.
OTOH, I wonder if I can find my way back to Redmond via 'touch.'
1. Precious friends and loves and Chosen Family (and yes, crushes, too..... *all* of you!).
2. Two different types of Harry Potter goodness to which I may look forward.
3. TORCHWOOD!!!! (Jesse, you are a Bad Man, starting another addiction for me...) ;-)
4. New booky goodness (Kushiel's Dart and The Wee Free Men)
5. Vindication (at least in my own mind, if not in the sight of others).
6. Knowing that, even though I may want 'it,' not getting 'it' may be best for me (and being okay with that).
7. Once more, 'cause I FEEL it: Alec!! Betsey!! S00j!!! TRICKY PIXIE!!! **pantpantdroolhowl**
And yes, they are BACK at SoulFoods on August 10th!! **morehowl**
8. Time for both social stuff *and* rest/solitude this weekend.
9. CLASS this weekend with an incredible bunch of women
(yaay for Tea and Leather last weekend)!!!!
10. Bouncing back from one thing, and getting better (albeit slowly) at another.