1. What's your favorite cereal? I don't eat as much cereal as I used to as a kid (unless it has a LOT of fiber, it's generally too high in simple carbs), but I like Special K, Rice Chex, and Oat Squares (all w/ Vanilla Silk/soymilk).
2. What is too gross to eat in the morning? Um.... for the most part, to me, food is food. I think some of the sushi I like would be hard to eat in the morning. But cold spaghetti, cold pizza and cold lasagna were "gourmet breakfast" in my house when I was growing up. YUM! This is also usually not a problem, as I try to have breakfast be a big meal in my day (w/dinner being relatively small, usually).
3. What time do you go to bed? (sleeping alone) I try to get to bed by 10:00 or 10:30 on weeknights (and fall asleep around 11:30 in bed w/a book). WHen I'm feeling icky (as I have with this recent virus), I'll go to bed as soon as I get home (around 6:45). Sleep is a good reset for me, and on a weekend, I won't hesitate to sleep for 16-18 hours, if I think I need it.
4. Where do you put your keys? My keys are on a caribeaner (sp?) clip, and are usually clipped to my rt side waistband (pants or skirt). When not there, they live in a "keybasket" on a small table at the entrance to my bedroom, with my sparkly wallet and pocket change (many days I do not carry a purse).
5. What vegetables do you love? LOTS of them!!! Asparagus, artichokes, avacados, beans, beets, broccoli, cabbage, cauliflower, celery,eggplant, kale, lettuce, mushrooms, peas, pumpkin, spinach, summer squash, tomatoes (oh. my. YES.), and zucchini. I especially love good recipes with sevral veggies in them, that hilight the richness and good taste of one or two particular veggies (like Eggplant Parmigiana hilights the eggplant and the excellent tomatoes). :-)
I've had the craving all week, and it was indeed good. And I am much clearer, having had my dose of wasabi, and pickled ginger. And I even tried two new things (which, suprisingly, I liked): Tuna Nigiri (tasted a little like beef tartare - YUM!) and Unagi roll (yes, Deb tried the EEL!! And surprisingly, it was good with the wasabe and cucumber. :-)
Decently-proteined, now I can work this afternoon with some power. Err... answer calls with power.... err... work.